We’re always looking for interested candidates to join our growing team! Below are the positions we are currently hiring for. Click on the links to see job descriptions. Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Bhatti Gastroenterology Consultants, P.A. seeks applicants for Accountant at its Chaska MN offices. Representative duties include analysis and interpretation of accounting and financial records, preparation of financial statements, financial and accounting advice to management and maintenance of financial control systems. Analysis of business operations, trends, costs, revenues for budget projections and advice to management on enhancing net income.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus 36 months related experience, to include financial reporting, budgeting, key performance indicator reporting, monitoring accounts, cash flow positioning and revenue forecasting. Experience must include advising management on financials, forecasts and budgets, as well as providing financial analysis to drive business strategy, improve efficiency, and maximize return on investment. Experience must include interacting with financial regulatory bodies and financial institutions regarding financing, loan and security documentation.
Send cover letter addressing all requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without need for immigration sponsorship.
Surgical technologists are an integral part of the surgical team providing care to patients in the operating room, endoscopy suite, and sterile processing setting. Surgical Technologists are responsible for the handling of instruments, supplies, and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure. He/she understands theory, anatomy, and invasive therapeutic and diagnostic procedures and anticipates the needs of the surgeon. Surgical Technologists have the necessary knowledge and ability to ensure safe quality patient care during the operative procedure and is constantly vigilant for maintaining the sterile field. Surgical Technologists work under the supervision of a surgeon and/or Registered Nurse. In addition, he/she performs and participates in decontamination, cleaning, assembling, packaging, storage, distribution of reusable surgical instrumentation and equipment, and performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical
- Technologist program (REQUIRED)
- Certification by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (CST) Not required but a plus!
- CPR Certification is required
- Previous experience in a hospital operating room preferred
- Previous experience with sterile processing preferred
- EMR knowledge a plus!
This fully benefits eligible position is a .8 FTE (32 hours/week)
- Welcome patients and visitors to our clinic
- Answer phone calls and respond to voicemails
- Coordinate scheduling of appointments for clients with providers, both in-person,
over the phone, and via electronic communication
- Notify patients of their payment responsibilities and collect payment from patients at
time of service
- Enter registration information into EMR system
- Make requests for medical records
- Scan documents and upload them to EMR system as needed
- Report statistics as required
- Maintain stock of forms and office supplies
- Ensure reception area and waiting room is well-maintained, neat and clean
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
- Hours: M-F 8:30-5pm
- Strong customer service skills, demonstrated by ability to project a welcoming,
validating, and empathetic attitude to patients and medical staff
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a FAST environment and remain focused despite
- Proficient with computers
- Comfortable with learning new software and adapting to new technology; Confident
in ability to quickly learn how to use an unfamiliar EMR system
- Must be able to work independently
As a member of the care team, the Medical Assistant supports quality patient- and family-centered care principles through performing a variety of high-level functions within a care team to support the needs of the healthcare team and patients/families. The Medical Assistant will gather information and documents to support the patient visit. The medical assistant is responsible for adhering to all policies, procedures, and practice guidelines, promoting teamwork with all members of the health care team, maintaining complete, timely and accurate clinical documentation for each patient and continually looking for opportunities to improve processes and workflow.
The Medical assistant will also help with GI procedure as well as decontamination.
- Delivers care as delegated by the physician/authorized practitioner or RN, to assigned patient population, or individual patient.
- Prioritizes work based on patient acuity, available resources, patient/family preferences, provider schedule, in collaboration with the physician/authorized practitioner and other health care team members.
- Effectively communicates compliance and concerns to delegating physician/authorized practitioner/RN.
- Documents care in the medical record.
- Partners with patient/caregiver in care/decision making
- Engage in change to improve the work environment and patient experience
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program or LPN
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Ambulatory Care Experience
- AAMA Certification
Other Required Skills
- Excellent customer service, public relations, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work with a fluctuation in workload while working independently.
- Demonstrates focus on customer service/patient experience with every interaction.
- Ability to work as an effective team member to provide exceptional care.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Ability to embrace change and engage in ongoing process improvement.
- Ability to keyboard and utilize computer programs.
- Willingness to work at other sites is encouraged.
The Sterile Processing Tech is responsible for the decontamination, preparation, sterilization, documentation, and distribution of surgical instrumentation and supplies used in the operating room. This position may perform the duties of stocking supplies in pre and post-op areas.
Essential Functions: In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily and regular attendance is required. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the primary essential functions required; additional duties may be assigned. Turn around procedure rooms: set up and take down.
- Trouble shoot endoscopes in the procedure room as needed
- Clean and high level disinfect endoscopes
- Clean, high level disinfect or sterilize accessory equipment
- Prepare scope for transport
- Help clean and make beds in recovery as needed
- Assist nursing staff and physicians as needed
- Operation and maintenance of endoscopy equipment as directed
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
This Position will be working with endoscopy scopes as well as Surgical instruments.
Experience (Recommended but not required):
- Minimum of one year of previous sterile processing experience recommended.
- Nationally recognized Sterile Processing certification preferred or must be
obtained within one year of hire.
Licenses & Certifications (Required):
- Basic Life Support
- Cert Sterile Proc Tech